Congratulations to Karen & Rick Arbutine for their recent RE/MAX awards. Karen received the RE/MAX Platinum Club award for earning between $250,000 and $499,999 in annual gross commissions during 2007. Rick received the Executive Club award. Karen and Rick are a local brother and sister real estate team serving Central Florida. Their hard work has paid off during an exceptionally difficult time in the real estate market. They hold firm to their commitment of keeping the clients’ best interest as their number one priority. Karen and Rick are dedicated to exceeding your expectations because they know that their reputation is one of the most important factors in their continued success.
In addition to Karen’s skills as a REALTOR®, she is a proud volunteer with Labrador Retriever Rescue of Florida. The same talents she draws from in successfully finding her clients the right homes are the same skills she utilizes to help find homes for the Labradors. When you are choosing a realtor, you should choose the person who has the experience, integrity and reputation you can trust.
Some of her other accomplishments include:
• Top listing agent with RE/MAX Central Realty & Top Producer in Orlando area
• Ranked in the top 2% of agents in Central Florida Market by the National Association of Realtors
• Over 20 years of sales & marketing experience
• 2006 Executive Club Award recipient for over $10 million in closed business
• 2002 Rising Star Award recipient
• 2003 and 2004 Silver Pinnacle Award recipient
• 2005 Gold Pinnacle Award recipient
• Achieved over $12 million in closed transactions.
Karen Arbutine and her team are forward-thinking and results-oriented professionals who take a proactive approach to your real estate goals. Their extensive market knowledge, insight and experience have established them as a leading real estate authority in this rapidly growing Central Florida market. To reach Karen & Rick Arbutine, you can call 1-407-928-3788 or visit them online at www.GetOrlandoRealEstate.com.