1. YOU WILL MAKE MORE MONEY U.S. Housing and Urban Development reports that a staged house sells, on average, 17% higher than a non-staged house.
2. YOUR HOUSE WILL SELL FASTER The New York Village Voice reported that the average number of days on the market for a staged house was 13.9 versus 30.9 days for an unstaged house.
3. THE COST OF STAGING, DOESN'T COST A DIME....... In a 2003 HomeGain Survey of over 2000 Realtors it was discovered that sellers who spent up to $1000 staging their home recovered almost 200% of the cost in the sale of their home.
4. MOST HOME SELLERS CAN NOT VIEW THEIR HOME OBJECTIVELY If you can not see objectively, you can not Package effectively. Have a staging professional give you a detailed, step by step, action plan for less than $500 so you can do the work yourself.
5. LESS GUESSWORK AND "DO IT YOURSELF" A professional home stager can manage your projects from the start to finish or give you a detailed enough report based on their extensive knowledge and training to have you "do it yourself".
6. ONLY 10% OF HOMEBUYERS CAN VISUALIZE THE POTENTIAL OF A HOME That is why staging a vacant home is critical. You do not want the benefits of your beautiful home left up to the buyer's imagination.
7. STUDIES SHOW THAT THE LONGER YOUR HOME STAYS ON THE MARKET THE LOWER YOUR SELLING PRICE WILL BE.. Do not settle for less and lower your price, have your home staged.
8. THE MONEY YOUR MAKE IS TAX FREE! Take advantage of your tax free capital gain by getting every dollar you can in the selling price of your home.
9. LEAVING YOUR HOUSE IN "AS IS" CONDITION WILL HELP THE COMPETITION SELL Right now the number of homes for sale on the market is a record high, competition is getting stiff and buyers have an expectation when they walk through your door.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independent verified. Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
The source of the listing data is as follows:
My Florida Regional MLS (updated 3/17/18)