Despite a questionable economy Karen Arbutine with RE/MAX Central Realty, broke Seminole County’s highest closed sale record. She represented the buyer and negotiated the record-breaking deal in this high profile sale.
The home is amongst the 2008 Street of Dreams Luxury Home Showcase in Lake Mary / Longwood, Florida located just off Markham Woods Road and sold for $8.1 million. The gorgeous lake front home in Lake Club was named the Chateau D’Usse and came complete with lazy river, Nintendo Wii room, theater, 5 beds, 5 baths and 11,026 square feet of luxury living.
Even in the current economy real estate is selling. Karen Arbutine has positioned herself in the current real estate market to bring buyers and sellers together and to get deals closed.
• Ranked in the top 1% of Realtors® by the Orlando Regional Realtor® Association
• RE/MAX Central Realty’s top sales agent in Central Florida
• 20+ years of sales & marketing experience
• Accredited Luxury Home Specialist
• Karen currently holds the highest recorded sale in the history of Seminole county!
• Karen markets her listings overseas and domestically to markets such as; Hong Kong, Zurich, Berlin, London, Miami and New York
To those who value the unique and refined, Karen is the luxury home specialist that offers unrivaled understanding of distinctive lifestyles locally and around the world. With RE/MAX's global connection, Karen offers world class service in the Greater Orlando market to her savvy clientèle. She believes that every time you come home you should feel like you've arrived.
If you’re considering a lifestyle change, please contact Karen Arbutine your Luxury Home Specialist, for a personal confidential consultation.
Exterior Walkway Leading to Main Entrance
Call Karen direct at 1-888-727-7778
©2015 getorlandorealestate.com - all rights reserved. | Site Map | The Lake Mary / Heathrow Florida Real Estate Blog