4 Bedroom 3.5 Bath Luxury Home for Sale in Gated Community
Resort Style Home For Sale in Stonehurst Subdivision
4581 Old Carriage Trail Oviedo FL 32765 $689,777
- Bd/Ba: 4/3.5
- SqFt: 3,828 of 5,191 Heated
- Garage: 3 - Car
- 1/3 Acre Lot
- Gated Community
- Private Office
- Bonus Room
- Secondary Master Suite
- Formal Living & Dining Room
- Ceramic Tile Flooring
- Intimate Fireplace in Formal Living Room
- Coffered Ceilings w/Recessed Lighting
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Spiced Maple Cabinetry
- Santa Cecilia Granite Countertops
- Preparation Island w/Gas Cooktop
- Wine Refreshment Bar
- Travertine Backsplash
- High Line Appliance Package
- Kitchen Nook with Panoramic Views of the Backyard
- Master Retreat
- Sitting Area
- Recessed Lighting
- Dressing Vanity
- Master Bath w/His & Her Vanities Wrapped in Marble
- Sumptuous Garden Tub Surrounded by Glass Block
- Separate Walk-in Shower
- Family Room
- Built-ins Flanking Entertainment Area
- Soaring Ceilings w/Recessed Lighting
- Expansive Lanai Overlooking Well Manicured Yard
- High-end Summer Kitchen by Lynx
- Sparkling Pool & Spa Cascading into Pool
- Open-Air Sundeck Surrounded by Pavers
- Red Bug Elementary
- Tuskawilla Middle School
- Lake Howell High School
This aesthetically beautiful residence is artfully design and skillfully enhanced by custom appointments! Behind the gates of Stonehurst Estates you are welcomed to this well- appointed, three way split plan, built by Heidenescher Custom Homes. The home features 5BR/3.5BA with an office, bonus room and secondary master suite.
As you enter the stately Mahogany doors you will be greeted by the formal living quarters with an intimate fireplace enhanced with custom millwork adjacent to the dining room lined with tile floors, classic window treatments as well as coffered ceilings which are adorned with crown molding.
Step into the fully equipped, gourmet kitchen featuring Spiced Maple cabinetry etched with crown molding, preparation island with gas cooktop, Santa Cecilia granite countertops and a refreshment bar. The spacious family room, which is open to the kitchen, offers custom built-ins and soaring ceilings surrounded by neutral tile flooring.
Wind down in the simplistic master retreat which provides a sitting area with an array of windows enhance with plantation shutters that let the natural light in. The master bath is relaxing with his and hers vanities wrapped in marble, dressing vanity and a sumptuous garden tub surrounded by glass block with a separate shower.
French Doors lead to the expansive lanai fully equipped with a high end summer kitchen by Lynx, surrounded by rich travertine and a resort style pool and spa in a private, park-like setting.
Begin making memories and make this your new place to call home!