3 Bedroom 2.5 Bath Mediterranean Luxury Villa for Sale in Country Club Village
Renovated Luxury Villa with Private Atrium & Cozy Fireplace
1049 W Pebble Beach Circle Winter Springs FL 32708 $299,777
- Bd/Ba: 3/2.5
- SqFt: 1,732 of 2,558 Heated
- Garage: 2 - Car
- Secondary Bedrooms on Second Floor
- Gorgeous Hand Scraped Hardwood Flooring
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Antique White Cabinetry
- Bullnose Sansone Cecilia Granite Countertops
- Trendy Travertine Backsplash
- Decadent Farm Sink
- High Line Frigidaire Appliance Package
- Serving Bar
- Master Suite
- Neutral Palette
- Sliding Glass Door to Open-Air Patio
- His & Her Modern Grey Vanities Wrapped in Alaskan White Granite
- Picture Frame Mirrors
- Roman Walk-in Shower w/White Subway Tiles
- Private Atrium w/Tropical Plants
- Lanai Overlooking Backyard
- Keeth Elementary
- Indian Trails Middle School
- Winter Springs High School
Welcome home to this Mediterranean luxury villa nestled amongst the tree lined streets in Seminole County’s premier community of Country Club Village. This tastefully customized and completely open plan was designed as the builder’s award winning floor plan. This magnificent retreat boasts 3 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms encompassing over 1,700 sq. ft.
You will marvel at the enormous signature great room showcasing a cozy, wood burning fireplace etched in brick surrounded by hand-scraped hardwood floors. The great room opens up to a spectacular casual dining area.
The gourmet kitchen has Antique White cabinetry accompanied by rich, bullnose Sansone Cecilia granite serving bar, complemented with a trendy travertine backsplash, decadent farm sink and high line Frigidaire appliance package.
The incredible master suite located on the first floor has a neutral palette and access to an inviting open-air patio. The intimate, ultra-luxurious master spa bath feels like a dream. It features a Roman walk-in shower with white subway tiles, his and hers modern grey vanities wrapped in Alaskan White granite framed with picture frame mirrors, and a private atrium filled with tropical plants.
You will follow the decorative wrought iron stair case etched in wood, leading to the two secondary bedrooms with private balconies that share a modern bath.
Entertain outdoors in true Florida style on your patio overlooking the pristine grounds. This classic, renovated home will exceed your every fancy.